No announcement yet.

[OT] Jokes page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor, the god of thunder who was very well endowed decided he was going to go down to earth and spend a few days finding wild women and getting his rocks off.

He landed in Melbourne and got directed by a trusty cabby to the local night club scene where he started browsing with a few drinks under his belt. A short time later, he couldn't believe his eyes when this stunning blonde walks in through the door and sidled up to him at the bar and asked him if she could buy him a drink.

Sure, why not said Thor, noticing that the girl had a bit of a speech impediment, but was not overly concerned as he wasn't planning omn talking and this was the beginning of a week of non stop sex and lustfull antics. In all of this time though they had not even introduced themselves to each other and even very few words were spoken and this really started to play on Thor's morals.

On the morning of Thor's departure he started really getting the guilts that he had not introduced himself to this lady and as he cautiously approached the breakfast table, he could see that she was in a state of discomfort.
    My darling, he started, I am so sorry for the past few days, you have been absolutely wonderful to me and I must apologise that I did not tell you who I am and before I leave this wonderful place I must tell you that I am THOR; he didn't get any further before she let loose with her abuse.

THOR, THOR, you barthard she said, I'm tho thor I can hardly pith.
    06 GXL D4D, 6spd, Snorkel, ARB bar, XS900 50w HID lights, 55W HID Headlight upgrades, T/bar, 7" GPS, QStarz data logger, 52L Bushman Fridge, Premier winch, Sandgrabbas, GME TX3440, AE4705 antenna, Scangauge II, Dual Batteries, Aero bars & rack, Drawers, 2" Ironman/Rancho/King lift, Under bonnet compressor, Black ducks, Voltage booster, Rear table, AVE TPMS,

Comment

• HELLO OPERATOR
      Actual call center conversations!

Customer: 'I've been calling 700-1000 for two days and can't get through; can you help?'
      Operator: 'Where did you get that number, sir?'
      Customer: 'It's on the door of your business.'
      Operator: 'Sir, those are the hours that we are open.'
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++< br>Samsung Electronics
      Caller: 'Can you give me the telephone number for Jack?'
      Operator: 'I'm sorry, sir, I don't understand who you are talking about.'
      Caller: 'On page 1, section 5, of the user guide it clearly states that I need to unplug the fax machine from the AC wall socket and telephone Jack before cleaning. Now, can you give me the number for Jack?'
      Operator: 'I think it means the telephone plug on the wall.'
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      RAC Motoring Services
      Caller: 'Does your European Breakdown Policy cover me when I am
      traveling in Australia ?'
      Operator: 'Does the product name give you a clue?'
      Caller (inquiring about legal requirements while traveling in Europe )
      'If I register my car in France , and then take it to England , do I have to change the steering wheel to the other side of the car?'
      Directory Inquiries
      Caller: 'I'd like the number of the Argo Fish Bar, please'
      Operator: 'I'm sorry, there's no listing. Are you sure that the spelling is correct?'
      Caller: 'Well, it used to be called the Bargo Fish Bar but the 'B' fell off.'
      Then there was the caller who asked for a knitwear company in Woven.
      Operator: 'Woven? Are you sure?'
      Caller: 'Yes. That's what it says on the label -- Woven in Scotland.'
      ------------------------------------------! -------- --------------------
      On another occasion, a man making heavy breathing sounds from a phone box told a worried operator: 'I haven't got a pen, so I'm steaming up the window to write the number on.'
      Tech Support: 'I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop.'
      Customer: 'OK.'
      Tech Support: 'Did you get a pop-up menu?'
      Customer: 'No.'
      Tech Support: 'OK. Right-Click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?'
      Customer: 'No.'
      Tech Support: 'OK, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?'
      Customer: 'Sure. You told me to write 'click' and I wrote 'click'.'
      Tech Support: 'OK. At the bottom left hand side of your screen, can
      you see the 'OK' button displayed?'
      Customer: 'Wow! How can you see my screen from there?'
      Caller: 'I deleted a file from my PC last week and I just realized that I need it. So, if I turn my system clock back two weeks will I get my file back again?'
      Spara

'Early to bed and early to rise --
      Till you get enough money to do otherwise.'

Comment

• Dave Barry is a Pulitzer Prize-winning humour columnist for the Miami
        Herald. This is from newshound Dave Barry's colonoscopy journal:

I called my friend Andy Sable, a gastroenterologist, to make an appointment for a colonoscopy. A few days later, in his office, Andy showed me a colour diagram of the colon, a lengthy organ that appears to go all over the place, at one point passing briefly through Minneapolis. Then Andy explained the colonoscopy procedure to me in a thorough, reassuring and patient manner I nodded thoughtfully, but I didn't really hear anything he said, because my brain was shrieking, quote, 'HE'S GOING TO STICK A TUBE 17,000 FEET UP YOUR BEHIND!'

I left Andy's office with some written instructions, and a prescription for a product called 'MoviPrep,' which comes in a box large enough to hold a microwave oven. I will discuss MoviPrep in detail later; for now suffice it to say that we must never allow it to fall into the hands of America's enemies.

I spent the next several days productively sitting around being nervous.
        Then, on the day before my colonoscopy, I began my preparation. In accordance with my instructions, I didn't eat any solid food that day; all
        I had was chicken broth, which is basically water, only with less
        flavour.
        Then, in the evening, I took the MoviPrep. You mix two packets of powder
        together in a one-litre plastic jug, then you fill it with lukewarm water.
        (For those unfamiliar with the metric system, a litre is about 32 gallons.)
        Then you have to drink the whole jug. This takes about an hour, because
        MoviPrep tastes - and here I am being kind - like a mixture of goat spit
        and urinal cleanser, with just a hint of lemon.

The instructions for MoviPrep, clearly written by somebody with a
        great sense of humour, state that after you drink it, 'a loose, watery bowel movement may result.' This is kind of like saying that after you jump off your roof, you may experience contact with the ground. MoviPrep is a nuclear laxative. I don't want to be too graphic, here, but:
        Have you ever seen a space-shuttle launch? This is pretty much the MoviPrep experience, with you as the shuttle. There are times when you wish the commode had a seat belt. You spend several hours pretty much
        confined to the bathroom, spurting violently. You eliminate everything. And then, when you figure you must be totally empty, you have to drink another litre of MoviPrep, at which point, as far as I can tell, your bowels travel into the future and start eliminating food that you have not even eaten yet.

After an action-packed evening, I finally got to sleep. The next
        morning my wife drove me to the clinic. I was very nervous. Not only was I worried about the procedure, but I had been experiencing occasional return bouts of MoviPrep spurtage. I was thinking, 'What if I spurt on Andy?' How do you apologize to a friend for something like that? Flowers would not be enough.

At the clinic I had to sign many forms acknowledging that I understood
        and totally agreed with whatever the heck the forms said. Then they led me to a room full of other colonoscopy people, where I went inside a little
        curtained space and took off my clothes and put on one of those hospital garments designed by sadist perverts, the kind that, when you put it on,
        makes you feel even more naked than when you are actually naked.

Then a nurse named Eddie put a little needle in a vein in my left hand.
        Ordinarily I would have fainted, but Eddie was very good, and I was
        already lying down. Eddie also told me that some people put vodka in
        their MoviPrep. At first I was ticked off that I hadn't thought of this is,
        but then I pondered what would happen if you got yourself too tipsy to
        make it to the bathroom, so you were staggering around in full Fire Hose Mode. You would have no choice but to burn your house.

When everything was ready, Eddie wheeled me into the procedure room,
        where Andy was waiting with a nurse and an anaesthesiologist. I did not see the 17,000-foot tube, but I knew Andy had it hidden around there
        somewhere. I was seriously nervous at this point. Andy had me roll over on my left side, and the anaesthesiologist began hooking something up to the needle in my hand. There was music playing in the room, and I realized that the song was 'Dancing Queen' by ABBA. I remarked to Andy that, of all the songs that could be playing during this particular procedure, 'Dancing Queen' had to be the least appropriate.

'You want me to turn it up?' said Andy, from somewhere behind me. 'Ha
        ha,' I said. And then it was time, the moment I had been dreading for more than a decade. If you are squeamish, prepare yourself, because I am going to tell you, in explicit detail, exactly what it was like.

I have no idea. Really. I slept through it. One moment, ABBA was yelling
        'Dancing Queen, feel the beat of the tambourine,' and the next moment, I
        was back in the other room, waking up in a very mellow mood. Andy was
        looking down at me and asking me how I felt. I felt excellent. I felt even
        more excellent when Andy told me that It was all over, and that my colon
        had passed with flying colours. I have never been prouder of an internal
        organ.

On the subject of Colonoscopies...Colonoscopies are no joke, but these comments during the exam were quite humorous..... A physician claimed
        that the following are actual comments made by his patients (predominately male) while he was performing their colonoscopies:

1. 'Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has gone before!
        2. 'Find Amelia Earhart yet?'
        3. 'Can you hear me NOW?'
        4. 'Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?'
        5. 'You know, in Arkansas, we're now legally married.'
        6. 'Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?'
        7. 'You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out...'
        8. 'Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!'
        9. 'If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!
        10. 'Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity.'
        11. 'You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?'
        12. 'God, now I know why I am not gay.'

And the best one of all....

13. 'Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up
        there?
        Big Dog
        [B]2008 GREY GXL D4D[/B] with Sovereign Bar, PP Sticker, IPF 900 Spot/Spread Blue Covers, GME3440 UHF, AMTS Spacers, 275/65 R17 BFG's, Autocraft Sliders/Steps, Safari Snorkle, Hilux Washers, ARB Alloy Roof Rack, Ironman Awning [B]Yet To Come[/B] - 2" Lift, Dual Battery, AMTS Bash Plates, DIY Drawers, Diff Breathers, Rear Locker....Much More.

Comment

• MENOPAUSE JEWELLERY

My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings,
          bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be
          able to monitor my moods.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it
          turns green and when I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big
          f#@k!&n red mark on his forehead.

Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond....

Comment

• Thanks BigDog and others, had a good laugh at the colonoscopy story :lol: :lol: :lol:
            2005 TD GXL Auto

Comment

• I had the best laugh in ages at BigDog's story...

Well done 10/10
              Spara

Comment

• Old men may walk slow BUT they think F A S T

An elderly man in Queensland had owned a large property for several

years. He had a dam in one of the lower paddocks where he had planted

mango and avocado trees. The dam had been fixed up for swimming when it

was built and he also had some picnic tables placed there in the shade of

the fruit trees.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the dam to look it over,

as he hadn't been there for a while. He grabbed a ten litre bucket to

bring back some fruit. As he neared the dam, he heard voices shouting

and laughing with glee As he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young

women skinny-dipping in his dam. He made the women aware of his presence

and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, 'We're not coming out until you leave!'

The old man frowned, 'I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim

naked or make you get out of the dam naked.'

Holding the bucket up he said, 'I'm here to feed the crocodile.'
                Sold the Prado. Now FJ Cruiser

Comment

• Irish vasectomy

After the birth of their 11th child, an Irish couple decided that was enough, as they couldn’t afford a larger bed. The husband went to his doctor and told him that he and his wife didn’t want to have any more children.

The doctor told him there was a procedure called a vasectomy that would fix the problem but it was expensive. A less costly alternative was to purchase a large firecracker. He was to go home, light the firecracker, place it in a beer can, hold it next to his ear and count to 10.

The husband said to the doctor “B’jaysus, I may not be the smartest guy in the world but I don’t see how putting a firework in a beer can next to my ear is going to help with this problem”.

“Trust me, it will do the job” said the doctor. So the man went home, lit a cracker and placed it in a beer can as he had been instructed. He held the can up to his ear and began to count: “1, 2, 3, 4, 5,” at which point he paused, placed the can between his legs so that he could continue counting on the other hand...

This procedure also works in New Zealand and Tasmania!

Comment

• The Knob
                    A woman visited her plastic surgeon who told her about a new procedure called 'The Knob,' where a small knob is placed at the top of the woman's head and could be turned to tighten up her skin and produce the effect of a brand new face-lift. Of course, the woman wanted 'The Knob.'

Over the course of the years, the woman tightened the knob, and the effects were wonderful, the woman remained young looking and vibrant.

After fifteen years, the woman returned to the surgeon with two problems. 'All these years, everything has been working just fine. I've had to turn the knob many times and I've always loved the results. But now I've developed two annoying problems:

First, I have these terrible bags under my eyes and the knob won't get rid of them.'

The doctor looked at her closely and said, 'Those aren't bags, those are your breasts.'

She said, 'Well, I guess there's no point in asking about the goatee.

Comment

• Having a family history of bowel cancer and only recently undergone a second colonoscopy, I can relate to Bigdogs story 100%
                      These days I regard the procedure as no big deal and probably a good excuse to have a couple of days off work
                      Mind you, the preparation that you have to drink can only be described as vicious in the extreme and you get a good indication of what your bum is exactly for :!:
                      I found it quite amusing to come to in the recovery area and listen to the other colonoscopy patients of the day trying to cover up the continuous farts that keep emanating from their recently inflated bowels.
                      For all you guys over 50 or with a family history, put your pride to one side and have a check up. Having seen what my father has had to endure , having had 2 operations to remove tumours in the last 5 years, having a camera up your bum whilst asleep pales into insignificance.
                      2014 Black GXL D4D Auto with a few add ons.

Comment

• A woman from New York was driving through a remote part of Arizona when her car broke down.

An American Indian on horseback came along and offered her a ride to a
                        nearby town.

She climbed up behind him on the horse and they rode off. The ride
                        was uneventful, except that every few minutes the Indian would let out a
                        "Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a" so loud that it echoed from the surrounding
                        hills.

When they arrived in town, he let her off at the local service
                        station, yelled one final "Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a!" and rode off.

"What did you do to get that Indian so excited?" asked the
                        service-station attendant. "Nothing," the woman answered.

"I merely sat behind him on the horse, put my arms around his waist, and
                        held onto the saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off."

"Lady," the attendant said, "Indians don't use saddles"
                        Spara

Comment

• MY PRIVATE PART DIED

An old man, Mr. Wallace, was living in a nursing home.

One day he appeared to be very sad and depressed.

Nurse Pam asked him if there was anything wrong,

'Yes, Nurse Pam,' said Mr. Wallace.

'My Private Part died today, and I am very sad.'

Knowing her patients were a little forgetful and sometimes a little crazy,

she replied, 'Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. Wallace. Please accept my condolences.'

The following day, Mr. Wallace was walking down the hall with his Private
                          Part hanging out of his pajamas.

He met Nurse Pam. 'Mr. Wallace,' she said,

'You shouldn't be walking down the hall like that.

Please put your Private Part back inside your pajamas.'

'But, Nurse Pam I can't,' replied Mr. Wallace.

'I told you yesterday that my Private Part died.

'Yes,' said Nurse Pam, 'you did tell me that,

but why is it hanging out of your pajamas?'
                          (You've gotta love this )

'Well,' he replied, 'Today is the viewing.'
                          Spara

Comment

• For anyone who has/knows a teenager or tried to have a conversation with one :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKaUL2mtAqA
                            2005 TD GXL Auto

Comment

• English Signs in NON English Speaking places

In a Bangkok temple:
                              "IT IS FORBIDDEN TO ENTER A WOMAN, EVEN A FOREIGNER, IF DRESSED AS A MAN."

Cocktail lounge , Norway :
                              "LADIES ARE REQUESTED NOT TO HAVE CHILDREN IN THE BAR."

Doctors office, Rome:
                              "SPECIALIST IN WOMEN AND OTHER DISEASES.

Dry cleaners, Bangkok:
                              "DROP YOUR TROUSERS HERE FOR THE BEST RESULTS.

In a Nairobi rstaurant :
                              "CUSTOMERS WHO FIND OUR WAITRESSES RUDE OUGHT TO SEE THE MANAGER

On an Athi River highway:this is the main road to Mombasa, leaving Nairobi.
                              "TAKE NOTICE: WHEN THIS SIGN IS UNDER WATER, THIS ROAD IS IMPASSABLE."

On a poster at Kencom:
                              "ARE YOU AN ADULT THAT CANNOT READ? IF SO, WE CAN HELP."

In a City restaurant:
                              "OPEN SEVEN DAYS A WEEK AND WEEKENDS."

A sign seen on an automatic restroom hand dryer:
                              "DO NOT ACTIVATE WITH WET HANDS."

In a cemetery:
                              "PERSONS ARE PROHIBITED FROM PICKING FLOWERS FROM ANY BUT THEIR OWN GRAVES."

Tokyo hotel's rules and regulations:
                              "GUESTS ARE REQUESTED NOT TO SMOKE OR DO OTHER DISGUSTING BEHAVIOURS IN BED."

On the menu of a Swiss restaurant:
                              "OUR WINES LEAVE YOU NOTHING TO HOPE FOR.."

In a Tokyo bar:
                              "SPECIAL COCKTAILS FOR THE LADIES WITH NUTS."

Hotel , Yugoslavia :
                              "THE FLATTENING OF UNDERWEAR WITH PLEASURE IS THE JOB OF THE CHAMBERMAID."

Hotel , Japan :
                              "YOU ARE INVITED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE CHAMBERMAID."

In the lobby of a Moscow hotel across from a Russian Orthodox monastery:
                              "YOU ARE WELCOME TO VISIT THE CEMETERY WHERE FAMOUS RUSSIAN AND SOVIET COMPOSERS, ARTISTS, AND WRITERS ARE BURIED DAILY EXCEPT THURSDAY."

A sign posted in Germany's Black Forest:
                              "IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN ON OUR BLACK FOREST CAMPING SITE
                              THAT PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT SEX, FOR INSTANCE, MEN AND WOMEN, LIVE TOGETHER IN ONE TENT UNLESS THEY ARE MARRIED WITH EACH OTHER FOR THIS PURPOSE."

Hotel, Zurich:
                              "BECAUSE OF THE IMPROPRIETY OF ENTERTAINING GUESTS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX IN THE BEDROOM, IT IS SUGGESTED THAT THE LOBBY BE USED FOR THIS PURPOSE."

Advertisement for donkey rides, Thailand:
                              "WOULD YOU LIKE TO RIDE ON YOUR OWN ASS?"

The box of a clockwork toy made in Hong Kong:
                              "GUARANTEED TO WORK THROUGHOUT ITS USEFUL LIFE."

In a Swiss mountain inn:
                              "SPECIAL TODAY - NO ICE-CREAM."

Airline ticket office, Copenhagen:
                              "WE TAKE YOUR BAGS AND SEND THEM IN ALL DIRECTIONS."

A laundry in Rome:
                              "LADIES, LEAVE YOUR CLOTHES HERE AND SPEND THE AFTERNOON HAVING A GOOD TIME."
                              Spara

Comment

• JUST A TAP ON THE SHOULDER

A British passenger in a taxi in Dublin leaned over to ask the driver a
                                question and tapped him on the shoulder.

The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a bus, drove up
                                over the curb, and stopped just inches from the edge of the bridge
                                over the Liffey River.

For a few moments everything was silent in the cab, and then the still
                                shaking driver said, 'Be-Jesus, I'm sorry, but you scared the devil out
                                of me.'

The frightened Brit apologized to the driver and said he didn't realize
                                a mere tap on the shoulder could frighten an Irishman so much.

The driver replied, ' Will the Saints in Heaven forgive me, it's entirely
                                my fault. Today is my first day driving a cab...................

I've been driving a hearse for the last 25 years.'

Comment

canli bahis siteleri bahis siteleri ecebet.net
                                mencisport.com
                                antalya escort
                                tsyd.org deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                gaziantep escort
                                gaziantep escort
                                asyabahis maltcasino olabahis olabahis
                                erotik film izle Rus escort gaziantep rus escort
                                atasehir escort tuzla escort
                                sikis sex hatti
                                en iyi casino siteleri
                                betticket istanbulbahis
                                Deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                Working...
                                X