Husband: Nothing.
    Wife: 'Nothing? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.'
    Husband: 'I was looking for the expiry date.'
    ---------------------------------------------

Wife : 'Do you want dinner?'
    Husband: 'Sure! What are my choices?'
    Wife: 'Yes or No.'

Wife: 'You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why dear?'
    Hubby: 'When there is a problem, no matter how great, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.'
    Wife: 'You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you.'
    Hubby: 'Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?'

--------------------------------------------------------

Stress Reliever
    Girl: 'When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.'
    Boy: 'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.'
    Girl: 'Well that's because we aren't married yet.'

--------------------------------------------------------

Son: 'Mum, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.'
    Mom: 'Well, you have done the right thing.'
    Son: 'But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.'

A newly married man asked his wife, 'Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?'
    'Honey,' the woman replied sweetly, 'I'd have married you, no matter WHO left you a fortune!'

----------------------------------------------------------
    Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever.
    The guy replies: 'Thanks for the early warning.'

-------------------------------------------------------
    A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?'
    He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humour!'
    Husbands are husbands

A man was sitting reading his papers when his wife hit him round the head with a frying pan.

'What was that for?' the man asked.
    The wife replied 'That was for the piece of paper with the name Jenny on it that I found in your pants pocket'.

The man then said 'When I was at the races last week and Jenny was the name of the horse I bet on.'
    The wife apologized and went on with the housework.

Three days later the man is watching TV when his wife bashes him on the head with an even bigger frying pan, knocking him unconscious.
    Upon regaining consciousness the man asked why she had hit again.
    Wife replied: 'Your Horse phoned!!!'

Spara

'Early to bed and early to rise --
    Till you get enough money to do otherwise.'

Comment

• Re: [OT] Jokes page

Statement of the Century:

Thought from the Greatest Living Scots Thinker.
      Billy Connolly - Statement of the Century

'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?'
      Sold the Prado. Now FJ Cruiser

Comment

A study worth sharing with friends both male and female:

A study conducted by Sydney University's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ
        depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.
        For example: if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.
        However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his
        chest with a cricket bat up his arse while he is on fire.
        No further studies are expected on this subject.
        Spara

Comment

How the internet was created

Well, you might have thought that you knew how the Internet started, but here's the TRUE story ... In ancient Israel,
          it came to pass that a trader by the name of Abraham Com did take unto himself a young wife by the name of Dot.

And Dot Com was a comely woman, broad of shoulder and long of leg. Indeed, she had often been called Amazon Dot Com.

And she said unto Abraham, her husband: "Why dost thou travel so far from town to town with thy goods when thou canst trade without ever leaving thy tent?"

And Abraham did look at her as though she were several saddle bags short of a camel load, but simply said: "How, dear?"

And Dot replied: "I will place drums in all the towns and drums in between to send messages saying what you have for sale and they
          will reply telling you which hath the best price. And the sale can be made on the drums and delivery made by Uriah's Pony Stable (UPS)."

Abraham thought long and decided he would let Dot have her way with the drums. And the drums rang out and were an immediate success.
          Abraham sold all the goods he had at the top price, without ever moving from his tent.

But this success did arouse envy. A man named Maccabia did secrete himself inside Abraham's drum and began to siphon off some of Abraham’s business.
          But he was discovered, arrested and prosecuted for insider trading.

And the young men did take to Dot Com's trading as doth the greedy horsefly take to camel dung. They were called Nomadic Ecclesiastical Rich Dominican Siderites,
          or NERDS. And So, the land was so feverish with joy at the new riches and the deafening sound of drums that no one noticed that the real riches were going to the
          drum maker, Brother William of Gates, who bought up every drum maker in the land. And indeed did insist on making drums that would work only with
          Brother Gates' drumheads and drumsticks.

And Dot did say: "Oh, Abraham, what we have started is being taken over by others."

And Abraham looked out over the Bay of Ezekiel, or eBay as it came to be known. He said: "We need a name that reflects what we are."

And Dot replied: "Young Ambitious Hebrew Owner Operators." "YAHOO," said Abraham. And because it was Dot’s idea, they named it YAHOO Dot Com.

And that is how it all began. Truly!
          Spara

Comment

WHAT I OWE MY MOTHER:

1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
            'If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I
            just finished cleaning.'

2. My mother taught me RELIGION .
            'You better pray that this will come out of the carpet.'

3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL
            'If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!'

4. My mother taught me LOGIC .
            ' Because I said so, that's why.'

5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC .
            'If you fall out of that swing and break your neck,
            you're not going to the store with me.'

6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
            'Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident.'

7. My mother taught me IRONY.
            'Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry
            about.'

8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
            'Shut your mouth and eat your supper.'

9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM .
            'Will you look at that dirt on the back of your
            neck!'

10. My mother taught me about STAMINA
            'You'll sit there until all that SOUP is gone.'

11. My mother taught me about WEATHER
            'This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it.'

12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY
            'If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!'

13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE .
            'I brought you into this world, and I can take you
            out.'

14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION.
            'Stop acting like your father!'

15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
            'There are millions of less fortunate children in
            this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do..'

16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
            'Just wait until we get home.'

17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING .
            'You are going to get it when you get home!'

18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
            'If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going
            to get stuck that way.'

19. My mother taught me ESP .
            'Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?'

20. My mother taught me HUMOUR .
            'When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me..'

21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN
            ADULT .
            'If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow
            up.'

22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
            'You're just like your father.'

23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
            'Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a tent?'

24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
            'When you get to be my age, you'll understand.'

25. And my favourite:
            My mother taught me about JUSTICE
            'One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out
            just like you '

Comment

A good looking man walked into an agent's office in
              Hollywood and said "I want to be a movie star." Tall, handsome and
              with experience on Broadway, he had the right credentials.

The agent asked, "What's your name?"

The guy said, "My name is Penis van Lesbian."

The agent said, "Sir, I hate to tell you, but in order to get
              into Hollywood , you are going to have to change your name."

"I will NOT change my name! The van Lesbian name is centuries
              old, I will not disrespect my grandfather by changing my name. Not
              ever."

The agent said, "Sir, I have worked in Hollywood for years...
              you will NEVER go far in Hollywood with a name like Penis van
              Lesbian! I'm telling you, you will HAVE TO change your name or I will
              not be able to represent you."

"So be it! I guess we will not do business together" the guy
              said and he left the agent's office.

FIVE YEARS LATER...... The agent opens an envelope sent to his
              office. Inside the envelope is a letter and a check for $50,000. The
              agent is awe-struck, who would possibly send him $50,000? He reads the
              letter enclosed...

"Dear Sir, Five years ago, I came into your office wanting to
              become an actor in Hollywood , you told me I needed to change my
              name. Determined to make it with my God-given birth name, I refused.
              You told me I would never make it in Hollywood with a name like
              Penis van Lesbian. After I left your office, I thought about what you
              said. I decided you were right. I had to change my name. I had too
              much pride to return to your office, so I signed with another agent. I
              would never have made it without changing my name, so the enclosed
              check is a token of my appreciation.

Thank you for your advice.

Sincerely,

Dick van Dyke
              Spara

Comment

Banned from the Co-op – Didn’t like shopping there anyway

Yesterday I was at my local CO-OP buying a large bag of Purina dog food for my loyal pet and was in the checkout queue when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think I had an elephant? So, since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn’t, because I ended up in hospital last time, but that I'd lost 2 stones before I woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again.

(I have to mention here that practically everyone in queue was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked me if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's arse and a car hit us both.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

I'm now banned from the Co-op.

Comment

HOW TO STAY YOUNG
                  1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay "them."

2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.

3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. "An idle mind is the devil's workshop." And the devil's name is Alzheimer's.

4. Enjoy the simple things.

5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.

6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.

7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.

8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.

9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is.

10.Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Texas Beer Joint Sues Church

In Mt. Vernon, Texas, Drummond's Bar began construction on expansion of their building to increase their business.

In response, the local Baptist church started a campaign to block the bar from expanding with petitions and prayers. Work progressed right up until the week before the grand reopening when lightning struck the bar and it burned to the ground.

After the bar burning to the ground by a lightning strike the church folks were rather smug in their outlook, bragging about “the power of prayer”, until the bar owner sued the church on the grounds that the church "was ultimately responsible for the demise of his building, either through direct or indirect actions or means".

In its reply to the court, the church vehemently denied all responsibility or any connection to the building's demise.

The judge read through the plaintiff's complaint and the defendant's reply and at the opening hearing he commented, "I don't know how I'm going to decide this, but it appears from the paperwork that we have a bar owner who believes in the power of prayer, and an entire church congregation that now does not."
                    [SIZE=1]Cheers Jim.
                    [/SIZE][COLOR=#0000cd]
                    2009 120 D4D VX auto, pearl white with [COLOR=#0000cd]matching ARB deluxe bar,[/COLOR] 2" lift with [COLOR=#0000cd]OME springs & Nitro shocks,[/COLOR] 9000lb Warn winch, BFG KO A/Ts, Alloy Rhino roof basket, Safari snorkel, 2 x Optima D27F batteries, Voltage booster from Leigh, Jawa [SIZE=1]off-road camper trailer.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

THE MAILMAN'S LAST DAY

It was the mailman's last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of weather to the same neighbourhood.

When he arrived at the first house on his route he was greeted by the whole family, who
                      congratulated him and sent him on his way with a big gift certificate envelope.

At the second house they presented him with a box of fine imported cigars.

The folks at the third house handed him a selection of terrific fishing lures.

At each of the houses along his route, he was met with congratulations, farewells, cards, and gifts of all types and values.

At the final house he was met at the door by a strikingly beautiful young blonde in a revealing negligee.

She took him by the hand, gently led him through the door (which she closed behind him), and led him up the stairs to the bedroom -- where they had a most passionate liaison
                      Afterward, they went downstairs where she made him a giant breakfast: bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausage, blueberry waffles, and fresh-squeezed orange juice.
                      When he was truly satisfied she poured him a cup of steaming coffee.

As she was pouring, he noticed a dollar bill sticking out from under the cup's bottom edge.

'All this was just too wonderful for words,' he said, .......but what's the dollar for?'

'Well,' she said, 'last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day ...and that we should do
                      something special for you. I asked him what to give you'
                      He said, "....Screw him ........give him a dollar."
                      She then blushed and added, '.....But the breakfast was my idea!
                      [SIZE=1]Cheers Jim.
                      [/SIZE][COLOR=#0000cd]
                      2009 120 D4D VX auto, pearl white with [COLOR=#0000cd]matching ARB deluxe bar,[/COLOR] 2" lift with [COLOR=#0000cd]OME springs & Nitro shocks,[/COLOR] 9000lb Warn winch, BFG KO A/Ts, Alloy Rhino roof basket, Safari snorkel, 2 x Optima D27F batteries, Voltage booster from Leigh, Jawa [SIZE=1]off-road camper trailer.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Another blond with a dog

One hot summer day, a blonde came to town with her dog, tied it under the shade of a tree, and headed into a restaurant for something cold to drink.

Twenty minutes later, a policeman entered the restaurant and asked, 'Who
                        owns the dog tied under that tree outside?'

The blonde said it was hers.

'Your dog seems to be in 'heat',' the officer said.

The blonde replied, 'No way. She's cool 'cause she's tied up under that shade tree.'

The policeman said, 'No! You don't understand. Your dog needs to be bred.'

No way,' said the blonde. `My dog doesn't need bread. She isn't hungry
                        'cause I fed her this morning.'

The exasperated policeman said, `NO! You don't understand. Your dog wants
                        to have sex!'

(You got to love this)

The blonde looked at the cop and said, `Well, go ahead. I always wanted a
                        police dog.'

Don't blame me, I don't write them I only pass them on!!

Comment

The only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon 'quickie' with their 8-year old son in the apartment was to send
                          him out on the balcony with a Mars Bar and tell him to report on all the Street activities.

He began his commentary as his parents decamped to the bedroom.

'There's a car being towed from the parking lot,' he shouted.

'An ambulance just drove by!'

'Looks like the Anderson's have company,' he called out.

'Matt's riding a new bike!'

'Looks like the Sanders are moving!'

'Jason is on his skate board!

After a few moments he announced, 'The Coopers are shagging!!'

Startled, his mum and dad shot up in bed!

Dad cautiously called out,
                          'How do you know they're shagging?'

'Jimmy Cooper is standing on his balcony with a Mars Bar'.
                          [SIZE=1]Cheers Jim.
                          [/SIZE][COLOR=#0000cd]

Comment

One day a man decided to retire...

He booked himself on a Caribbean cruise and proceeded to have the time of his life, that is, until the ship sank.
                            He soon found himself on an island with no other people, no supplies, nothing, only bananas and coconuts.
                            After about four months, he is lying on the beach one day when the most gorgeous woman he has ever seen rows up to the shore. In disbelief, he asks, "Where did you come from? How did you get here?"
                            She replies, "I rowed over from the other side of the island where I landed when my cruise ship sank."
                            "Amazing," he notes. "You were really lucky to have a row boat wash up with you."
                            "Oh, this thing?" explains the woman. "I made the boat out of some raw material I found on the island. The oars were whittled from gum tree branches. I wove the bottom from palm tree branches, and the sides and stern came from a Eucalyptus tree."
                            "But, where did you get the tools?"
                            "Oh, that was no problem," replied the woman. "On the south side of the island, a very unusual stratum of alluvial rock is exposed. I found that if I fired it to a certain temperature in my kiln, it melted into ductile iron I used that to make tools and used the tools to make the hardware."
                            The guy is stunned.
                            "Let's row over to my place," she says. So, after a short time of rowing, she soon docks the boat at a small wharf. As the man looks to shore, he nearly falls off the boat. Before him is a long stone walk leading to an exquisite bungalow painted in blue and white. While the woman ties up the rowboat with an expertly woven hemp rope, the man can only stare ahead, dumb struck. As they walk into the house, she says casually, "It's not much, but I call it home. Sit down, please."
                            "Would you like a drink?"
                            "No! No thank you," the man blurts out, still dazed. "I can't take another drop of coconut juice."
                            "It's not coconut juice," winks the woman. "I have a still. How would you like a Pina Colada?"
                            Trying to hide his continued amazement, the man accepts, and they sit down on her couch to talk. After they exchange their individual survival stories, the woman announces, "I'm going to slip into something more comfortable. Would you like to take a shower and shave? There's a razor in the bathroom cabinet upstairs."
                            No longer questioning anything, the man goes upstairs into the bathroom. There, in the cabinet is a razor made from a piece of tortoise bone. Two shells honed to a hollow ground edge are fastened on to its end inside a swivel mechanism.
                            "This woman is amazing," he muses. "What's next?" When he returns, she greets him wearing nothing but some small flowers on tiny vines, each strategically positioned, she smelled faintly of gardenias. She then beckons for him to sit down next to her.
                            "Tell me," she begins suggestively, slithering closer to him, "We've both been out here for many months. You must have been lonely. There's something I'm certain you feel like doing right now, something you've been longing for, right?" She stares into his eyes.
                            He can't believe what he's hearing. "You mean..." he swallows excitedly as tears start to form in his eyes, "You've built a Golf Course?"
                            Spara

Comment

?Paddy's fingers
                              Paddy was working at the fish plant in Cork when he accidentally
                              cut off all 10 of his fingers.

He went to the emergency room in Cork 's hospital.

The doctor looked at Paddy and said, 'Lets be avin' da fingers and I'll see what oi can do'.

Paddy said,
                              'Oi haven't got da fingers.'

'Whadda ya mean you haven't got da fingers?
                              HOLY MOSES Paddy!!!!!..... it's 2010!
                              We's got microsurgery and all kinds of incredible techniques.
                              I could have put dem back on and made you like new!
                              Why didn't ya bring da fingers?!?'

And Paddy said,
                              ' How da ***** was I 'spose to pick them up????

Comment

Biology class final exam

Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question was, 'Name seven advantages of Mother's Milk,' worth 70 points or none at all. One student, in particular, was hard put to think of seven advantages. He wrote:

1.) It is perfect formula for the child.
                                2.) It provides immunity against several diseases.
                                3.) It is always the right temperature.
                                4.) It is inexpensive.
                                5.) It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.a
                                6.) It is always available as needed.

And then, the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell indicating the end of the test rang, he wrote...

7.) It comes in 2 cute containers.

He got an A.
                                Spara

Comment

canli bahis siteleri bahis siteleri ecebet.net
                                mencisport.com
                                antalya escort
                                tsyd.org deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                gaziantep escort
                                gaziantep escort
                                asyabahis maltcasino olabahis olabahis
                                erotik film izle Rus escort gaziantep rus escort
                                atasehir escort tuzla escort
                                sikis sex hatti
                                en iyi casino siteleri
                                betticket istanbulbahis
                                Deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                Working...
                                X