Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things that tick you off!

Originally posted by Black Prado Chick
    1. Partner losing his job just before christmas.

2. Refer to #1 causing us to also have to cancel plans to do a road trip up to QLD over Christmas as we now wont have the money. :cry:

3. Getting all excited because you find out your house is worth alot more then what you thought, so you try take advantage of that by trying to refinance and dump all the personal loans onto the house, and then the bank stuffs up the valuation and says the house is worth alot less then you paid so you cant get a cent. :shock:

4. Having to rip the absolute shreads thru the bank to get another valuation. :evil:

5. Having to start back at #1 because everything seems to want to go wrong at the same time. :cry:

:twisted: Does anyone have a shotgun so I can put myself out of my own misery? :twisted:
    BPC, that just SUX!!! big time. I really hope your partner can find another job in quick time, wont help the road trip but at least there would be money coming in. I waiting for the banks to pull the old "You no longer have the same level of equity for the loan so we require you to give us $XXXX.XX amount more to bring you up to the same equity level." The ANZ did this to us back in the late mid 90's when property in Brisbane went into a slump and they made us cough up another $30k because they revalued our property and of course it was not worth as much as when we first bought it. They are SOB's when it comes to doing this.
    Roll on the 2010 Pradopoint GTG
    Pradopoint GTG website:
    [url="http://www.pradopointgtg.com"]http://www.pradopointgtg.com[/url] (final website location on its own domain)
    My Weather Station In Alice
    [url="http://www.alicespringsweather.a60.us/"]http://www.alicespringsweather.a60.us/[/url]
    My photo website:
    [url="http://centralian.redbubble.com/"]http://centralian.redbubble.com/[/url]

[img]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j115/hayesy72/logo-1.jpg[/img]

Comment

Telemarketers, especially the ones who sound like they are from 'far away land', introduce themselves as Bill, then call you mate!!

BPC, keep your chin up, hope the other half gets some work soon.
      2005 TD GXL Auto

Comment

2. Refer to #1 causing us to also have to cancel plans to do a road trip up to QLD over Christmas as we now wont have the money. :cry:

3. Getting all excited because you find out your house is worth alot more then what you thought, so you try take advantage of that by trying to refinance and dump all the personal loans onto the house, and then the bank stuffs up the valuation and says the house is worth alot less then you paid so you cant get a cent. :shock:

4. Having to rip the absolute shreads thru the bank to get another valuation. :evil:

5. Having to start back at #1 because everything seems to want to go wrong at the same time. :cry:

:twisted: Does anyone have a shotgun so I can put myself out of my own misery? :twisted:
        Look at it this way, you still have a prado!!
        [b]Rob[/b]

[b]2016 Toyota Hilux SR5 D4D Auto Company Cruiser... [/b].
        [url=http://www.pradopoint.com/showthread.php?23866-Hutch-s-2012-150-GXL-V6-petrol-Auto]Hutch's 2012 Build up[/url]
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Asking your boss if its possible to get a transfer back to perth in the purchasing department due to family reasons, I put this request in an email form with a read reciept attached so I knew if he read it. He deleted it without reading it.....

Guess what....

He has to find a new storeman now, I will quit very soon muahhhhh!!!!

I hate that, boss's who think the world owes them a favour.
          [B]My 2007 D4D [COLOR=darkred]Flinders Red[/COLOR] Buildup[/B] - [URL="http://www.pradopoint.com/showthread.php?13590-Golly-s-Flinders-Red-D4D-GXL"] HERE[/URL] :cool:
          [B][COLOR=navy]K[COLOR=red]D[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]L[/COLOR] Designs[/B] (Designer for the 2009 GTG Banner) - [URL="http://kdldesigns.net/index.php/banners"] HERE[/URL] ;)

Comment

Cheer up BPC... I hope things turn around for you soon. 8) :|
            [B][SIZE=4]ntp
            [/SIZE][/B][COLOR=#000040][B][SIZE=1]Love the Outback............. Love my Prado.[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
            [I][SIZE=1][URL="http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w328/ntpryce/Picture23.png"]My Prado[/URL][/SIZE][/I], [I][SIZE=1][URL="http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w328/ntpryce/MyExtras.png"]My Extras[/URL][/SIZE][/I]
            [B]4wdriving First Party[/B][COLOR=#0000ff] - [/COLOR][B][COLOR=#0000ff]dןǝɥ ɹoɟ ןןɐɔ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by Hutch
              Look at it this way, you still have a prado!!
              YAY!!

P.S I think the problems are slowly sorting themselves out. I get a new valuation tomorrow, plus we have asked someone who owes us alot of $$$$ to pay us back asap. So maybe things are looking up now

Comment

Originally posted by Golly
                Asking your boss if its possible to get a transfer back to perth in the purchasing department due to family reasons, I put this request in an email form with a read reciept attached so I knew if he read it. He deleted it without reading it.....

Guess what....

He has to find a new storeman now, I will quit very soon muahhhhh!!!!

I hate that, boss's who think the world owes them a favour.
                Boss are lovely arent they?
                I am planning to leave my job after xmas for this reason....... A couple months ago I was off work with pneumonia, i was so sick that the doctor said if I went into work I probably would have died, then when I finally returned to work my boss yelled at me about being off work sick for so long.

Then..... Yesterday he sacked someone who was off sick (their 1st sick day) and they have been there as long as me.

Makes me feel really secure about my job.....NOT!! :? :shock:

Comment

When you report a computer fault and the telephone technician starts asking you all dumb and obvious questions before asking you to try everything again even though you've already tried everything three times before calling for help. Then, after demanding you do all the obvious things (like restart the computer, restart it again, try something different, check the cords, etc), telling you the bleeding obvious, "Well, it shouldn't be doing that. I will have to log a fault and get field services to attend". :?
                  [B][SIZE=4]ntp
                  [/SIZE][/B][COLOR=#000040][B][SIZE=1]Love the Outback............. Love my Prado.[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
                  [I][SIZE=1][URL="http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w328/ntpryce/Picture23.png"]My Prado[/URL][/SIZE][/I], [I][SIZE=1][URL="http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w328/ntpryce/MyExtras.png"]My Extras[/URL][/SIZE][/I]
                  [B]4wdriving First Party[/B][COLOR=#0000ff] - [/COLOR][B][COLOR=#0000ff]dןǝɥ ɹoɟ ןןɐɔ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• Re: ARHHH - bloody carpark damage

Now this is a serious parking crash: QANTAS tarmac accident

Not like you just nicked the edge of your bumber bar or something that a bit of touch up paint might fix.

I wonder what the tow truck drivers first thoughts were!!!! ops: ops: ops: ops: Perhaps where's Centrelink. :shock:
                    [B][SIZE=4]ntp

Comment

Geez BPC! Sounds like you're having a helluva time of it. Hope it all works out for you. You can always drive trucks on a mine, at least, that's what I keep telling myself....

Sounds about right NTPryce. You have to go through the entire list of troubleshooting points because they don't trust that you've actually turned your PC off and then on again. Heck..... might just be that you only turned the monitor off. They have to accommodate the nongs mate so people with a few brain cells have to suffer. The worst part is when you wait 40 minutes on hold and a guy eventually picks up the phone and says "what are you doing on this line??". Well good question buddy boy!! You tell me what I'm doing on this line! Then get your supervisor!!
                      [b]#[/b] 2007 D4D GX [b]#[/b] Full Privacy Tint [b]#[/b] [color=#FF0000][b] Flinders Red [/b][/color] [b]#[/b] 2 x HID LightForce 240 Blitz [b]#[/b] ARB Winch Bar [b]#[/b] Alloy Rims [b]#[/b] Hilux Washer Jets [b]#[/b] Stebel Nautilus Compact Truck Horn [b]#[/b] ARB Alloy Roof Rack [b]#[/b] ARB Dual Battery System [b]#[/b] Charcoal Rough Country Canvas Seat Covers [b]#[/b] [color=#0000FF]Suspension:[/color]Autocraft Bilstein Shocks/Struts & Ridepro Coils [b]#[/b] [color=#0000FF]L.E.D[/color] Side Marker Lights [b]#[/b] ARB Onboard Air [b]#[/b] Pirelli Scorpion LT ATR 265/70's [b]#[/b][color=#0080FF]--Custom 3"exhaust---[/color]

Comment

Never resort to the footnote Chicky! chin up

I hear you mate, same deal with the loans on the house. We have had to take an 80k cut off our investment home just to get rid of it and get some breathing space
                        How hard is it for a bank to split 2 loans that we already have, but because properties have dropped, and valuations slumped, we needed insurance to break the loan up WWHAT THE!!! I already have the loan lmao!!! just a matter of swapping this money over to this money heheh, and yes, it feels good to tear shreads from banks..... its soothing and good for ones sole, specially when they take 3 months to process a loan in my case.
                        [B]My 2007 D4D [COLOR=darkred]Flinders Red[/COLOR] Buildup[/B] - [URL="http://www.pradopoint.com/showthread.php?13590-Golly-s-Flinders-Red-D4D-GXL"] HERE[/URL] :cool:
                        [B][COLOR=navy]K[COLOR=red]D[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]L[/COLOR] Designs[/B] (Designer for the 2009 GTG Banner) - [URL="http://kdldesigns.net/index.php/banners"] HERE[/URL] ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ntpryce
                          When you report a computer fault and the telephone technician starts asking you all dumb and obvious questions before asking you to try everything again even though you've already tried everything three times before calling for help.

I don't deny that there's some single celled lifeforms out there masquerading as tech support staff ......

... but having spent many, many years in tech support I sometimes wonder how many customers can manage to both stand upright .... and breath at the same time.

That's two really complex operations :twisted: :twisted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tech Support: "Ok, what version of word do you have?"
                          Customer: "Virgin!?"
                          Tech Support: "No, no...what VERSION do you have?"
                          Customer: "Huh?"
                          Tech Support: "You know what? I don't care. Let's move on."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tech Support: "And how often does this happen?"
                          Customer: "Well, it doesn't happen all the time, but when it happens, it happens constantly."
                          Tech Support: "Uh huh."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tech Support: "IT SUpport; may I help you?"
                          Customer: "Yes, well, I'm having trouble with Word."
                          Tech Support: "What sort of trouble?"
                          Customer: "Well, I was just typing along, and all of a sudden the words went away."
                          Tech Support: "Went away?"
                          Customer: "They disappeared."
                          Tech Support: "Hmm. So what does your screen look like now?"
                          Customer: "Nothing."
                          Tech Support: "Nothing?"
                          Customer: "It's blank; it won't accept anything when I type."
                          Tech Support: "Are you still in Word, or did you get out?"
                          Customer: "How do I tell?"
                          Tech Support: "Can you see a window on the screen?"
                          Customer: "No ... but there's one on the toher wall ?"
                          Tech Support: "Never mind. Can you move the cursor around on the screen?"
                          Customer: "There isn't any cursor; I told you, it won't accept anything I type."
                          Tech Support: "Does your monitor have a power indicator?"
                          Customer: "What's a monitor?"
                          Tech Support: "It's the thing with the screen on it that looks like a TV. Does it have a little light that tells you when it's on?"
                          Customer: "I don't know."
                          Tech Support: "Well, then look on the back of the monitor and find where the power cord goes into it. Can you see that?"
                          (Rustling and jostling heard in the background.)

Customer: [muffled] "Yes, I think so."
                          Tech Support: "Great! Follow the cord to the plug and tell me if it's plugged into the wall."
                          Customer: "Yes, it is."
                          Tech Support: "When you were behind the monitor, did you notice that there were two cables plugged into the back of it, not just one?"
                          Customer: "No."
                          Tech Support: "Well, there are. I need you to look back there again and find the other cable."
                          (Rustle, rustle.)

Customer: [muffled] "Ok, here it is."
                          Tech Support: "Follow it for me and tell me if it's plugged securely into the back of your computer."
                          Customer: [still muffled] "I can't reach."
                          Tech Support: "Uh huh. Well, can you see if it is?"
                          Customer: "No."
                          Tech Support: "Even if you maybe put your knee on something and lean way over?"
                          Customer: "Oh, it's not because I don't have the right angle -- it's because it's dark in here."
                          Tech Support: "Dark?"
                          Customer: "Yes -- the office light is off, and the only light I have is coming in from the window."
                          Tech Support: "Well, turn on the office light then."
                          Customer: "I can't."
                          Tech Support: "No? Why not?"
                          Customer: "Because there's a power failure."
                          Tech Support: "A p-!" [AARGH!]

Cheers
                          Chippy

Comment

Originally posted by Golly
                            Never resort to the footnote Chicky! chin up

I hear you mate, same deal with the loans on the house. We have had to take an 80k cut off our investment home just to get rid of it and get some breathing space
                            How hard is it for a bank to split 2 loans that we already have, but because properties have dropped, and valuations slumped, we needed insurance to break the loan up WWHAT THE!!! I already have the loan lmao!!! just a matter of swapping this money over to this money heheh, and yes, it feels good to tear shreads from banks..... its soothing and good for ones sole, specially when they take 3 months to process a loan in my case.
                            Yeah the banks are hopeless! They were easy to deal with when I changed from another bank over to them, and now that I want to combine other loans that we have with them they dont want to know me. So frustrating!! And whats worse is that I live in Victoria and the person I am dealing with from the Bank is in Queensland, and now that I've started dealing with her they wont allow me to deal with a person from a local branch!! Its so stupid!!

To make matters worse...... My partner has a new job now which is casual for 3 months and then it goes fulltime, and they close for 3 weeks over xmas so he wont get paid a cent. Last week he worked 6 full days and they stuffed his pay up by a few hundred dollars! Arghhhhhhh Whats next????? Can much more go wrong? :evil:

I am buying a lotto ticket!!

Comment

Getting bitten on the leg by a large dog! :cry: :evil:
                              [B][SIZE=4]ntp

Comment

Could have been worse it could have been a snake :shock:
                                07 Prado GXL, D4D manual, silver and a fridge with constantly changing beer levels.

Comment

canli bahis siteleri bahis siteleri ecebet.net
                                mencisport.com
                                antalya escort
                                tsyd.org deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                gaziantep escort
                                gaziantep escort
                                asyabahis maltcasino olabahis olabahis
                                erotik film izle Rus escort gaziantep rus escort
                                atasehir escort tuzla escort
                                sikis sex hatti
                                en iyi casino siteleri
                                casibom
                                betticket istanbulbahis
                                Working...
                                X